Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tick bites itchy : from my experience

I have 3 dogs at home and they have some ticks. I had tick bites on my leg when I back home. I killed that tick after I see it. I do not feel anything about that tick bites...but I feel itchy after one weeks. I don't think it's a big problem because it small like mosquito bites ...but I'm wrong. It more itchy and bigger everyday.

I am in foreign country in middle east and woman can't go anywhere with out husband. Also my husband is so busy. I getting worry about the tick bites because it seem bigger everyday.

tick bitesI told my husband (after almost 3 weeks that I had tick bites). He find medicine in his medicine's bag and he found the medicine(Click here to see it) and give it to me. I never know this medicine but I use it that night. I can't believe it!!!!! can feel better since first time! Not itchy anymore. After I use it about 3 days I feel much better. I think I will keep using this medicine few more days.


I 100% positive with this medicine.



See more details >>